Waste Plastic Granulating Plastic Scrap Grinder Machine 2.2 - 45 Kw
Power Strong Structure
High quality Crazy Selling plastic crusher / bottle grinder
As recycling equipment for waste plastics, Crushing Machine is
mainly used for breaking plastic material, such as pet bottle,
plastic sheet, plastic profile and plastic pipe, sheet, etc
1) Strong structure, easy to operate, low electricity consumption
2) Uses high quality steel material especially for making knives of
the crushers, the machine stands long use under severe and
continuous service conditions.
3) The blades can be grinded for many times and can be used
4) Blades base is made of high quality steel, hard to be broken and
damaged; Blades base structure is stable and durable
1. Our EBM machines are designed with suitable dimension to fit a container inner loading size, every foot is locked with 8mm wire loop and special hook to the pothook of container to avoid moving in transportation.
2. The naked metal surface is greased for rust protection; hydraulic oil and cooling water are drained off before packing; parison control valve and servo transducer are
dismantled to package separately; operation panel is covered with foaming board; water-proof plastic film covers the whole machine for humidity protection.
3. Moulds and auxiliary machines are packaged with 5-ply boxes separately, we use the small wooden boards to lock their position
to be nailed in container floor. Every thing will be loaded according to the loading layout sketch strictly.
1. An experienced engineer can be dispatched to help you for installation and commissioning in
your factory, usually all the job can be done in one week.
2. We can provide operation training to your engineer or workers, including routine operating, data
setting, mould installation, producing line arrangement, working
flow, routine maintenance and simple repairs.
3. One year guarantee time and necessary spare parts to insure your machine’s working
stability. Remote technical support and experience sharing cover a
machine’s whole lifespan.
4. If you have questions before investing a new product project,
welcome to contact us for consultation!